Dealing with intimidating neighbours azdg muslim united arab emirates dating

If the problem is defined as a ‘statutory nuisance’, the council has a duty to serve a notice ordering it to be stopped or reduced.

dealing with intimidating neighbours-65dealing with intimidating neighbours-54

Things which people might need to get planning permission for include: However, planning permission may not be necessary if the works meet certain conditions.

A court can make a Criminal Behaviour Orders (CBOs) if someone is being prosecuted for a crime that involved anti-social behaviour or if that person is known to have engaged in anti-social behaviour.

CBOs used to be called Anti-social behaviour orders (ASBOs).

If the council agree the noise is a ‘statutory nuisance’, they must issue a notice.

Statutory nuisance is a legal term and refers to significant or unreasonable noise that stops you from enjoying your property.

Leave a Reply